- Human (Bonus At Will Power or Heroic Effort)
- Elven (+2 Dex, +2 Int OR +2 Wis)
- Eladrin (+2 Int, +2 Cha OR +2 Dex)
- Dwarven (+2 Con, +2 Str OR +2 Wis)
- Drow (+2 Dex, +2 Cha OR +2 Wis)
- Hobgoblin (As Half-Orc ) (+2 Dex, +2 Con OR +2 Str)
- Lizardfolk (As Dragonborn) (+2 Cha, +2 Con OR +2 Str) (Poison Breath Weapon)
- Halfling ( +2 Dex, +2 Cha or +2 Con )
- Half-Elf ( +2 Con, +2 Cha or +2 Wis )
- Malleus (or Iron Blood Dwarves)
- Heroic Versatility – In order to deal with myriad threats presented by the Rift, the heroes of this world have had to become much more flexible. For all of your class Encounter Power, except for your paragon path Encounter Power, choose two Encounter Powers instead. You may use one of these powers in each Encounter. This is to give Players a bit more choice and flexibility in combat, and to encourage taking more situational powers.
- Ritual Casting: In addition to the normal benefits, any character with Ritual Casting may perform one ritual per day without the normal cost of components. This, of course, does not apply to any item creation feats. Alternatively, a character can use their once daily free ritual to cast a ritual at full cost but in One Full Round, rather then the normal cast time. The number of free or fast rituals that a character may use increases to 2 at Paragon Tier, and 3 at Epic Tier.
My campaign uses the 3rd Edition Alignment system of Lawful Good through Chaotic Evil.
- Raze Bow – An exotic weapon designed for taking out Arbonal at a distance. Mostly used by Arbonal for dealing with internal conflicts. A Raze Bow is a modified Heavy Crossbow that fires two weighted balls connected with a strong strand of razor wire. The balls are fired at a slight angle away, setting them spinning rapidly around each other as they fly. The Raze Bow deals terrific damage at short range.
- Proficiency: +2
- Damage: 1d12
- Range: 6 squares for full damage. Deals half damage out to 12 squares and takes the standard -2 range penalty to hit. Does not hit hard enough to hurt beyond that.
- Treat as a heavy crossbow for purposes of reloading.
- Trident – The favored weapons of the Mermen, perfect for use underwater.
- Polearm, Spear
- Proficiency: +3
- Damage: 1d8